Thursday 16 August 2012

Flower to butterfly

I have a really quick and simple card to share with you today that used the Mixed Bunch stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue, the idea I have CASE'd from a card I saw at Bracknell craft show that I went to in June.  Remember the mini catalgue ends in August so you only have a few days left to order products from it.


The card base is Rich Razzleberry and I have simply stamped the sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set in Versamark ink and then embossed with Whisper White embossing powder using a heat gun.

The create the butterfly I have stamped one of the flowers form the Mixed Bunch set and then cut out 2 of the flower petals and tied a piece of Bakers twine around the middle to create the body and antennae.

That really is it... this stamp set is fab and I will be making stacks of these cards as they are so quick and easy.

1 comment: