Thursday 23 February 2012

Butterfly bottle tag

I just love to find a reason to make something other than a card.  Today I wanted to share with you one of the tags we made at my accessories class earlier this month.  I tend to use these as wine bottle tags but they will also work on large presents :).


The base is actually a large white parcel tag, which you can pick up at most stationery shops.  I have then cut a piece of DSP from the 'Brights' collection slightly smaller than the tag to create the background.

For the embellishment background I have punched a scalloped circle from mirror card (not Stampin' up!) and then embossed a 1 3/8 inch circle, punched from some Shimmery White cardstock, with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder using my Big Shot machine.

The butterfly is the 'All a Flutter' stamp on page 15 of the main catalogue inked with Chocolate Chip onto a scrap of DSP (pink).  I love this stamp... and it's a complete bargain at only £5.95.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and has been inked with Regal Rose onto Whisper White and punched out with the Word Window punch... you can use whatever wordingi s appropriate for the occassion here really.



1 comment: