Wednesday 22 February 2012

3D hot air balloon

A few weeks back I posted details of a project using the Create a Cupcake stamp set for a card suitable for men and other occasions.

Today I have a slight twist on this idea which uses Designer Series Paper (DSP) instead. 



The base is Whisper White and i have adhered a piece of DSP from the 'Subtles' collection onto this for the background.

As with the previous card idea the basket is created from the cupcake 'base' stamp inked with Chocolate Chip onto Crumbcake card stock and the clouds are the top of the cupcake punched from Whisper White.  

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set inked in Chocolate Chip and punched with the Word Window punch.

In case you were wondering I'm not running out of inspiration... I'm just limited on crafting time of late whilst living between 2 houses and trying to fit in my life into the weekends!  I have Friday off to go along to the Make It show in Farnborough so will find more time then, hopefully.

Some of the other demonstrators local to me will be going along so do stop by and say hi at their stand if you are passing through.

1 comment:

  1. The cupcake punch is so versatile - we'll have to have a play and see whatelse we can come up with! xx

    ReplyDelete