Tuesday 28 February 2012

Another gift card holder and upcoming classes

Yesterday I shared with you an idea for a gift card holder.  So here is another design which is slightly more masculine.  The only difference other than the colours is that I have used the Curly Tag punch and Perfect Postage punch for the tag and one of the stamps from the Perfect Postage stamp set too.


Colours are Old Olive and Basic Black with Tempting Turquoise DSP from the Brights Collection.

My next class is for Mother's Day and will be on Friday 16th March.  We will make at least 2 different designs and they can be adapted for other occasions too so why not come along and give it a try.  Full details are on my Classes page but the morning session is almost full so book your place asap by contacting me.

Then on Sunday 25th March I have an Easter class (be special request) where you can make 10 cards...

1 comment: