Friday 24 February 2012

Quick bookmark

I have finally had my long overdue craft fix today!  After not having any time to make anything recently I had been looking forward to my day off and going along to the Make It craft show in Farnborough.

Despite being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I still like to see what other products are available and of course occasionally use some of them. I have being going to the Make It show every year since I moved to Surrey in 2008 and still find it a great source of inspiration.

Then, this evening a couple of other demonstrators (Amy and my new downline, Kat) joined me to prepare our projects for next weeks Crafty Get Together... so we had a fun evening catching up and playing with ideas.  So much fun that I almost forgot to blog :(.  So here is a very quick project...


The bookmark is a strip of Whisper White and I have added a piece of the striped DSP and a strip of Basic Black card stock to the base.  I have then stamped the circle image from the Just Believe stamp set in Marina Mist onto Whisper White and cut this out and mounted on Basic Black.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and has been inked in Basic Black.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me round!! I had lots of fun and tea was amazing!! Love this bookmark and looking forward to next weeks crafty catchup!! xxx

    ReplyDelete