Wednesday 29 February 2012

Using templates: dresses

Quite often I find I don't have quite the right punch or stamp set to create what I need and although the web is a great place to find something appropriate to cut out and/or colour I really like to create templates of my own.

So today I have a girly card to share with you which I created by drawing a template freehand and then using this to cut out the dresses as featured...

I've teamed up Certainly Celery from the subtles collection with silver. Using the dress template that I created I have cut out the shapes from DSP and mirror card (non Stampin' Up!) and then mounted these onto separate panels with dimensionals and then decorated these wtih scraps of the DSP and a designer brad.

Stampin' Up! materials:
Whisper White card stock.
Subtles DSP pack.
Teeny Tiny Wishes stampset - for the sentiment.
Word Window punch.
Dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way this card came out!! Great colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete