Monday 6 February 2012

Thanks

Tomorrow I have the first of my Valentines week cards to share with you... so, sorry in advance to those who are not particularly into the celebrations associated with February the 14th.  I promise to be back straight after with more Sale-A-Bration samples and of course the usually flurry of other projects that I have come up with.

So, before that, this is my last non Valentines post.  It was made by my lovely friend and fellow demonstrator - Amy, to thank me for helping out at her recent workshop. 


Amy has used 3 of the stamps from the Charming stamp set which you will find in the current Spring Mini catalogue.  The colour scheme is Cajun Craze (base) from the Regals collection and Soft Suede from the Neutrals collection.  This is such a great colour combo...

Using Stampin' Write marker pens Amy has created the flower image in 2 colours (Cajun Craze and Wild Wasabi) after inking the background image in Crumbcake, all on Whisper White card stock.  Using the patterned circular stamp she has created a background on the Soft Suede card stock and then finish off the sentiment (punched with the Word Window punch, NB the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) with a couple of basic pearls.

I will definitely be CASEing this card :0).

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked this card!! But just to let you know the cardbase is actually Red Riding Hood xxx

    ReplyDelete