Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy Birthday Maureen...

...I hope you have a great day!


I didn't get this card in the post in time so what better way to ensure she 'gets' it... although it will be waiting on the doormat when she gets home tomorrow. 

The card above has been made from the Everyday Enchantment Sale-A-Bration papers and using one of the hostess stamp sets, so you just need to host your own workshop during the Sale-A-Bration event (which is running until 31st March 2012) to be in with a chance of getting your hands on all the products you need to make this beautiful card!

I love these papers so much, they are featuring on lots of my cards at the moment and that is a real change for me as I don't normally like to use a lot of the flowery papers or images.

I've teamed up the papers with Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade cardstock which feature in the designs.  The image is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set (hostess pounds only) inked with Poppy Parade and stamped onto Very Vanilla and then punched out with the Curly Tag punch, along with 2 pieces of Lucky Limeade and then mounted with dimensional sticky pads.

Don't worry, my Valentines week posts will continue tomorrow with a very special card that I have been saving up especially to enter the Crafty Boots Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. Will most definately be casing!! Looking forward to seeing your entry into the CBC!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete