Friday 3 February 2012

Thank you scraps

Don't forget it's my Sale-A-Bration coffee morning tomorrow 10-12, so if you want to come along just let me know.

Yesterday I shared with you a great way to use up scraps of card and create ribbons.  Today I've got lots more of ideas to use up leftovers :0). 

I do really like the brights colour collection and my favourite combo has to be Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, the first 2 Stampin' Up! ink pads I ever owned... and of course I have lots of scraps in these colours as I use them all the time. 


I've stuck with one stamp set to create these little notecards which are made from a base measuring 3.5 x 7cm - Easy Events.  A nice quick stampset where you can mix and match the sentiments with the images or just stamp the stamp as is.

There are a variety of other tools used here: Eyelet Border punch, top note die (using the Big Shot machine) and blender pens.

2 comments:

  1. Love these - especially the colour combos and the embossed topnotes - will most definately be CASEing that idea!! See you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really don't look as f they were made from leftovers - gorgeous, and I love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete