Monday 17 September 2012

Clearly for you is going

I have another card from my last chance class at the weekend, which features the retiring Clearly for You stamp set and the lovely Holly Berry DSP which is also going at the end of the month.
 


I've tried to keep the card appropriate for a male or a female by using Basic Black and Real Red with Very Vanilla.  The brads add a masculine feel as do the striped papers.
 
The frame is from the Designer Frames, embossed using the Big Shot machine, and then I have carefully stamped the 'birdy' image and sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set inside the frame using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.
 
There are lots of other lovely images in the Clearly for You stamp set... 

Just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to place your order, and save on postage as I'm offering it FREE until the end of the month on orders of £45.

No comments:

Post a Comment