Monday 24 September 2012

More bikes

Today I have to give the Motorcycle individual stamp set one last push... because I've just had to make 2 more commissions using this stamp, I can honestly say it will be one that is missed!

I've used the sponge dauber effect on both cards to give them a vintage feel, which I often neglect, as it's so simply and yet very effective.

The first card uses Very Vanilla, Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip card stock and the lovely En Francaise background stamp.  There is also a sneek peak of one of the new sentiments from the new catalogue :). 
 
The other card is very similar to a few I have made in the past, using foil as the background, against some 'striped' DSP.  The colours are Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.
 

 
If you would like to place an order just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment