Monday 10 September 2012

Birthday thank you cards

My good friend Vicki wanted some thank you cards to send to family and friends following her sons 1st birthday.  With such lovely photo's of baby Jamie to include on the front it was just a case of making the card itself as simple as possible.  So here is what I came up with, and Vicki busied herself with making a batch load of.  Of course I was on hand to help, but she is starting to get the crafting bug I am sure ;)!
 


Sorry - it's upside down!
Strips of Real Red, Marina Mist and Old Olive, punched withe the Scallop Trim Border punch and a matching sentiment from the Just Believe stamp set... job done!
 
If you are trying to come up with ideas of your own for cards, invites or anything else that needs some crafty input, please do not hesitate to contact me for advice on products or designs as I am always happy to help (no hard sell I promise, I just love the opportunity to get creative :) !).

No comments:

Post a Comment