Thursday 13 September 2012

Gift card for a voucher

Following my invitation along to the Camberley WI in July (check out the photos here), I donated a voucher to the raffle at last nights monthly meeting.  Hopefully the lucky winner will be coming along to my Autumn/Winter mini catalogue launch on Saturday from 1pm and make use of it.
 
If you would like to come along on Saturday too, it's FREE and we will be doing a festive make and take project so you can some of the new products a try yourself.  Please contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com or telephone 01252 834132 / 07968 951957 to book your place.
 
For the voucher I created this little gift card...
 

 
It's so simple to make, but you do need a Big Shot machine to emboss the card and die cut the lettering.
 
I've used Bashful Blue card stock for the base and run this through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and then run a piece of Blushing Bride through the Manhattan Rose embossing folder and cut the flowers out by hand.
 
The lettering is the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies that retire this month, cut into Bashful Blue card scraps and then adhered to the front of the card with glue.  To finish a few Basic Rhinestones and it's ready to insert your gift voucher or use as just a card.
 
If you would like to order gift vouchers for friends or family, or perhaps have a wish list of your own and would like vouchers for an upcoming birthday or Christmas, then do get in touch or see my wish list page for more details.
 
Remember the retiring products list is updated daily and if you would like to place an order contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com, and remember I am offering FREE postage in September for orders of £45.

1 comment:

  1. The card look beautiful...I wish to receive it and make Gift Card envelopes for it...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete