Friday 7 September 2012

Festival of prints patchwork

I have to show you some more of the new papers in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue! 
 
Festival of Prints DSP, which comes in packs of 48 sheets measuring 11.4 x 16.5cm has so much variety, as they will work for non Christmas cards too :).
 
I've created a little patchwork card here, CASE'd from Saffire, as I was struggling to come up with something suitable for a 'quilting' themed commission.
 

 
I've used different products than Saffire and the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set which is going to be gone after this month.  Yes my favourite sentiment stamp set :(
 
Materials:
Festival of Prints DSP - current Autumn/Winter mini catalogue;
Top Note die;
Curly Label punch;
Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set;
Designer Buttons;
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry and Chocolate Chip;
Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon
 
Don't forget GBWR (Wheelchair Rugby) in the paralympics today - I'll be at the game at 3pm so look out for me... if not my sister is one of the support team on the sideline :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment