Friday 14 September 2012

Vellum dress

Tomorrow I have my last chance class - where we will be using products that are retiring this month.  Check out the retiring list here if you haven't done already... as I write this most of the items were are using in the class still remain on the lis,t but don't leave it too late or you will miss out.
 
Here is one of the cards we made at last months punch art class... apologies that the photo isn't great.
 

 
The card base was created from a piece of Crumbcake cardstock and then I attached a length of Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon (tied in a simple knot) across a piece of DSP and then adhered this to the card base.
 
The panel is a piece of Very Vanilla card stock matted behind a piece of Crumbcake card and then the dress has been created from shapes cut from the Scallop Circle punch, 3 layers of vellum embossed with the Beautiful Bouquet embossing folder over a carefully cut DSP Scallop Circle, to create a bodice.
  
After the class I have my Autumn/Winter mini catalogue launch event from 1pm... so why not stop by and take a look at some of the products.  It's a FREE event at my home (GU16) and there will be a project for you to make and take away, just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to book your place before the end of the today.

No comments:

Post a Comment