Friday 21 September 2012

Motorbike

It says Motorcycle in the catalogue but how does that differ to a motorbike?  Well, the bad news it's retiring and as my most used individual stamp and ideal for men it will be sadly missed from my stash.
 
There are items dropping off the retiring products list every day and more discounts being added - so if you haven't already checked it out I encourage you to do so (see it here).  More importantly I am offering FREE postage on orders of £45 or more until the end of the month so contact me to place your order and take advantage of these great offers.

Here's a card using the Motorcycle stamp to bid it farewell, although I may just squeeze in a few more ideas with this one ;)!
 

I've teamed a Old Olive card base with Marina Mist and then added strips of DSP from the Subtles collection and the new Festival of Prints DSP, which is fast become my new favourite paper pack.
 
I've inked the Motorcycle in Early Espresso and then coloured with a blender pen using a Marina Mist Stampin' Write marker.
 
Quite a quick card in the end.
 
I was supposed to be having a day off today at at the craft show in Esher... but sadly I have had to work (extremely frustrating, but unavoidable), and after getting back home very late last night from Cambridge I'm anticipating my plans for tonight are going to leave me exhausted, so hopefully I can squeeze some crafting in over the weekend at some point and get some more ideas created to share with you :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment