Tuesday 4 September 2012

Retiring fabric at bargain prices

Oh my gosh some of the retiring products have already sold out! 
 
The lists are updated each day, and you can see things dropping off as they are marked with an X in the availability column... so contact me now to place your order and avoid disappointment.
 
And don't forget I am offering FREE postage on orders of £45 or more during the month of September.
 
As well as the stamp sets and card stock which seems to be selling fast, some of the fabrics are also retiring and they are a complete bargain at less than 3 quid a pack compared to the original RRP of £8.95...
 
Remember the lavender bags made from the Flirtatious fabric that I posted here last month.  Where here are some more, made using the Deck the Halls fabric ...
 


I actually think this fabric works well for a non Christmas project (such as this door stop) as well as a Christmas one. And at the price of a pack of just £2.69 - that's 70% off you can't possibly go wrong, even with postage (normally £4.95) that is less than the original RRP!
 
Why not check out the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue for some more festive products.  I'm hosting my FREE catalogue launch event on Saturday 15th September form 1pm so why not come along and take a look in person and chat to some other like minded crafters.  There will be a make and take project for you to give it a try, so why not bring a friend.  Just contact me to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment