Sunday 2 September 2012

Bye bye ...


As announced yesterday the retiring products list has now been released. 

To make room for the new stamp sets in the new catalogue which will be released on 1st October it's time to say goodbye to some of our favourites - just click on the link above for details.

Sadly quite a few of my favourites are leaving us, for example the the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set... it's going to be one of those that will sell out fast so get your order in now if you don't want to miss out.  Just email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

Remember I am offering FREE postage (normally £4.95) during September on orders of £45.  Alternatively if you live close to me (GU16) and can collect your products I can combine your order with other products and save on postage.

So just to remind you how lovely the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set is, here is a card using one of the stamps...


I've used a Blushing Bride card base and matted the image panel onto Peach Parfait - both these colours are retiring this month too!  I've coloured the cakes with a blender pen using Stampin' Write Markers.  I find it very therapeutic colouring in :).  Finishing off with a length of Whisper White Satin ribbon, all it needs is a sentiment.



No comments:

Post a Comment