Sunday 30 September 2012

Harvest time shopping bags

I'm out and about today... squeezing in some walking (hopefully) before the winter is upon us!
 
Tomorrow the new Stampin' Up! main catalogue will be released, so check back then to check out the new products.
 
With the end of September almost here, the harvest season is almost over too.  The Orchard Harvest range of DSP and fabrics in the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue are great for this time of year, but I actually think they could be popular well into the winter and next year as they include a lovely selection of colours.
 
My mum has been busying herself with these fabrics creating some gorgeous shopping bags which I think show off the potential with these great products...
 

The pear is actually a pocket on one side with the stalk embroidered using a chain stitch.  Here's a close up which shows this a little better...

 
Continuing the fruit theme, here's the other 'stripey' fabric from the pack.
 


The apple stalk and leaf is more embroidery with the apple itself creating a sizable pocket too.
 
If this doesn't encourage you to make a purchase of these lovely fabrics retailing at just £8.95 per pack (3 different patterned pieces measuring 68.6 x 45.7cm each), then I would be very surprised... I'm just hoping there's enough fabric left over to create me something else to share with you another day :).
 
If you would like to order these fabrics or anything else from the Stampin' Up! catalogues then just contact me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment