Monday 3 September 2012

Another favourite retiring stamp set...

I just don't know what to share with you next, what with the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue items and the retiring products list there is so much to mention!
 
So, here is a card using one of my other favourite retiring stamp sets and one of the retiring 2010-12 In Colours card stock...


I've used the lovely Clearly for You stamp set, which was one of the first set's I purchased, even before I became a demonstrator so I will be very sad to see it go.
 
The base is Poppy Parade, from the 2010-12 In Colours that will also be retiring this month.  I've layered the based with a strip of Chocolate Chip card stock and then a piece of DSP from the Beau Chateau paper pack.  Across this I adhered a length of Early Espresso and then punched out the image with the Decorative Label punch and then trimmed the edges off before fixing to a Chocolate Chip Decorate Label punch shape.
 
The retired list is updated daily and can be found via the link on my site, and why not check out the new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue too...
 
Remember the retiring products are only available until the end of September and whilst stocks last so contact me to place your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment