Today's card includes, ribbon and DSP that is retiring at the end of the month, plus the lovely Happiest Birthday Wishes sentiment stamp set.
Just a couple of weeks left to get your hands on the retiring products, whilst stocks last. Check out the latest up to date list here.
The card based in More Mustard from the Regals collection, with Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon around the centre, and a Curly Label punch border punched from some scraps of Well Worn DSP. I've created a little collection of beer mugs using the 'coffee mug' stamp from the Every Little Bit stamp set, by masking each image to make them look like they are behind the front image. and then finally the sentiment, inked in Chocolate Chip ink.
You may have already seen that the ink pads are all retiring. This is due to being reconfigured - what does that mean exactly?
Well, With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalogue, Stampin' Up! have made a very big change to their Stampin’ Pads by ...
introducing firm foam pads!
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often. We recommend that you purchase a refill at the time of your ink pad purchase.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with colour name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)—just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colours, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colours have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and colour stability with the new firm foam pads. These colours are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colours of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin’ Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in these five colours in the new firm foam pads.