Saturday 22 September 2012

Christmas card club starts next month

Just to let you know that my Christmas card club starts next month and I still have a few places left.
 
The club will run on a Thursday night from the 18th October for 3 weeks, commencing at 7pm.  You will be able to make 12 cards during each session (4 each of 3 designs).  Check out my classes page for more details. 
 
So by the first week of November you could have 36 handmade cards, and also there will be more pre-cut cards available to purchase if you need them. 

I also have a Christmas accessories class planned for Saturday 27th October at 10.30am, and if you book all 3 sessions of the Christmas card club you will get the accessories class for FREE.  Booking deadline is 7th October and subject to availability, so contact me to day to book you place.

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to design the cards yet so do not have a sneak peak to share with you... but instead here is a Christmassy themed card using the Joyous Celebrations stamp set from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue.

 

The base is Old Olive and I've adhered a piece of one of the papers form the Festival of Prints DSP pack to the front and then added a strip of Whisper White, stamped with one of the sentiments from the Joyous Celebrations stamp set before adding a Real Red Decorative Label punch with dimensionals.

Finally I have stamped the 'reindeer' image from the set with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White and then using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, lined up the frame and stamped this in Real Red ink before cutting out.

Very quick and simple... and perfect building up your stack of Christmas cards.

If you would like to book to attend one of my Christmas Card Club sessions, please email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com , bearing in mind places are limited.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment