Thursday 1 March 2012

Another baby boy

I made this card a while back for my friends new baby, Isaac... but haven't had a chance to stop by and meet him yet. Fortunately I did send it however...
 

The pram is created with 1' 3/8" circles punched from Bashful Blue card stock and some DSP and each of these have been cut into half.  You can just see the top edge of the pram hood has a delicate 'fringe' which I created using the Perfect Postage punch along the edge of a scrap of Whisper White.  The wheels were also created with scraps of Crumbcake card stock and I added a Basic Pearl in the centre after fixing these with dimensionals.

The panel was created with Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Tempting Turquoise layered up and mounted over a strip of DSP from the Brights collection.  I've then added thin strips of Tempting Turquoise card stock along the edges and finished off with a sentiment (from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set) inked in Marina Mist.

I placed the sentiment inside the border image from the Charming stamp set and then punched this out with the Curly Label punch and mounted it on a scalloped circle punched from Tempting Turquoise.

Alternating the colours to Pink Pirouette for a baby girl card or So Saffron or Certainly Celery would work too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have put the sentiment in the Charming frame!! brilliant idea! x

    ReplyDelete