Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mum

I hope you have a lovely day x



I've gone with a slightly different type of A6 card base for this card, rather than folding it the traditional way I have cut a piece of A4 in half lengthways and then folded in half... so it opens upwards.

Materials:
Card base - Calypso Coral card stock from the 2011-2013 In Colour assortment.
Whisper White card stock edged with the eyelet border punch.
Ribbon - Island Indigo ruffled ribbon.
Stamp sets - Charming, for the background image inked with Island Indigo.  Vintage Vogue inked with Pool Party.
Bird Builder punch for th eleaves punched from Island Indigo card stock.
Sentiment - Teeny Tiny Wishes.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card as always.

    Just thought I should let you know that I have awarded your blog a Liebster Blog award. Check out my blog for details but it's not a scam.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete