Thursday 8 March 2012

Bits for charity day

Last night I managed to escape work at a reasonable time to get a few bits made for a charity day on Friday.

As well as a few cards, post it note holders and gift boxes I decorated a few note pads with some DSP from the Cheerful Treat paper pack which is available in return for Hostess pounds.


As well as decorating the note pads I decided to create a co-ordinating pen by inserting a strip of the paper inside a normal rollerball pen.  Inside I finished off the edge of the pad with a strip of DSP which I stuck down with red sticky strip to make sure it was well secured, along with the note pad itself.


These really are very quick and easy to make and will make great gifts.  Hopefully I will sell a few and raise some money for Sport Relief on Friday.

1 comment: