Saturday 24 March 2012

Cleaning and crafting

Sadly I had to spend my morning cleaning the house thoroughly as it hasn't been done for a few months now that I am in Cambridge most of the week.

This afternoon I made the most of the good weather and set up my crafting stash in the sun room and set to work on the Easter samples for my class tomorrow.

My 'Mother in-law', Maureen stopped by and joined in the fun a little later too... I think she's now made all the cards for her family for the next year!  Look at these...


I also caught up on some commissions.  Including a large batch of note cards which I created from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Season of Joy stamp set (yes it's a Christmas one!).


A quick card but I did decide to cut out the middle flower and raise it up with a dimensional sticky pad so as I had 24 to make it wasn't a 5 minute job!

I've used Elegant Eggplant, Red Rose and Peach Parfait for the flower heads and Lucky Limeade for the decorative swirls, all stamped onto Whisper White and then mounted on a co-ordinating colour base of either Wisteria Wonder, Pink Piroutte or So Saffron.

Don't forget the clocks go forward tonight... see you tomorrow with some Easter class offerings.

1 comment: