Wednesday 14 March 2012

Just add cake for babies

Happy Wednesday!  Only 2 more days of work and I have a day off and some classes taking place, so looking forward to catching up with some of you then :).

I've been having a bit of a play with the Designer Series Papers in the main catalogue, which I have had in a pile for quite a few months now... so thought I should put them to good use.

So, today I have a couple of cards to share with you that uses sheets of paper from the Just Add Cake paper stack.  

I was hoping to make a boy one with the 'blue' sheet also included in the pack but ran out of time...

For the pram I have punched out a 1 3/8" circle from co-ordinating card stock and DSP and then cut each of these into half.  The 2 halves (one card and one paper) then form the body of the pram, to which I have added a couple of wheels created with the larger circle on the owl punch and finished with a basic pearl.

Note that the trim on the pram is created using the edge of the Perfect Postage punch, but you could just use a strip of Whisper White card for this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment