Monday 26 March 2012

Thanks for a great weekend

It seems I am not the only one who has had a great weekend... it must be something to do with the first day or Spring being upon us!

The last couple of days have been fabulous and full of catching up with people and crafting for a change... so thanks to each and everyone who I have spoken to or spent time with since I got home on Thursday evening :).  I was working on Friday of course... but it was just so nice to be home.

Sadly though, this week I am back in Cambridge again, and scheduling my posts once more, so will try not to dwell on the misery of being away from home and focus on the last of the Sale-A-Bration projects that I have for you this week. 

Yes, there are only 6 more days left  of the Sale-A-Bration event where you can get a FREE stamp set or paper pack when you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products so contact me to place your order now.

I still have quite a bit of my Everyday Enchantment paper pack from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, so have been making a few thank you note cards with some leftover scraps.

The 'Thanks' sentiment is from the Outlined Occasions stamp set which will only be available until Saturday 31st March.

Other materials:
Card base - Crumbcake card stock.
Ribbon - Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon.
Punches - Boho Blossoms, Scallop Trim Border, Curly Label, Word Window.
Embossing folder - Designer frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment