Tuesday 20 March 2012

Inspired wedding card

Today I wanted to share with you another idea using the lovely Sale-A-Bration papers - Everyday Enchantment.  You can get your hands on these scrummy papers if you spend £45 on products during the Sale-A-Bration event which ends on 31st March.  So contact me to place your order.

I am also offering a pack of these lovely papers to those who choose to purchase the starter kit and sign up with me before the end of the month - see here for more.

This card was inspired by a fellow demonstrator,  Fiona, whose ideas I absolutely love as they are very different to my own (although mine are becoming more like hers!).  Check out the card Fiona shared with us at my last crafty get together, here, which is the inspiration for this wedding card layout.



Materials:
Base - Very Vanilla
Stamp set - Fresh Vintage (SAB 2012) - I have used the small flower stamp for the background.
DSP - Everyday enchantment (SAB 2012).
Ink - Bashful Blue.
Punch - Bird Builder for the birds punched from Bashful Blue and the leaves punched from Lucky Limeade.
Main panel - Top Note die to cut Bashful Blue card and then the DSP which has been trimmed round the edge and mounted on the card.
Sentiment - Word Window punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes.


1 comment: