Saturday 3 March 2012

Crafty get together

I've had today planned for sometime... and have been really looking forward to it all week!  There are 6 of us getting together for some crafting and the idea is that everyone brings a project with enough materials for everyone else to make it.  That way we get a load of new ideas and a chance to catch up and relax.

If I can find a gap in my diary I would love to have these get togethers more frequently... so do email me if you want to receive details of any future events.

So here is my project:


It's a flower pot card which I have seen quite a few of but I have largely cased this particular layout/template from Amy Celona at Ustamp4fun.

The flowers are from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and have been inked with Perfect Plum and Blushing Bride onto Whisper White and then cut out and mounted with dimensionals onto the insert created from Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant card stock.


The butterfly has been cut using the Beautiful Wings embossing die which I just love.  Here I have used Melon Mambo and added some basic rhinestones in the centre.

Other materials:
Flower pot base - Crumbcake card stock;
Edging - Scalloped Trim Border punch;
Scallop circle punch;
1' 3/8" circle punch;
Sentiment - Happiest Bithday Wishes;
Ribbon - Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon;
Leaves - Bird Builder punch.

I hope the ladies like it.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your project today Jade and can't wait to feature it on my blog :) I have just posted my project with a little tutorial on my blog www.craftythinker.blogspot.com

    Thankyou so much for opening up your home! We had such a great day! I love everything we made!! xxx

    ReplyDelete