Monday 19 March 2012

Sale-A-Bration offers

It was a real treat for me to be at home last night and not having to drive to Cambridge... so this morning I woke up feeling almost normal again (with the dread of the drive on Tuesday night only a glimmer in the distance!), even put the washing on and did a bit of housework and finished off a few commissions that need to be posted off today.  Wow - I could so get used to this again!

Anyway, you have just over 10 days left to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration offer which ends on 31st March. 

As an added extra to anyone who signs up with me before then I am also offering a pack of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that is only available to customers who purchase £45 of products during the Sale-A-Bration period.  So as well as the starter kit worth almost £300, an extra stamp set (of any price), you will also get these lovely papers as well for just £119.

For customers who purchase £45 of products you will be able to get one of the lovely stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue or paper pack FREE.  Plus I am offering FREE postage (normally £4.95) to you as well and the full instructions to make the lovely cupcake box set with cards that are included in my offers (here).

So what are you waiting for - contact me via email at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to place your order.

If that doesn't convince you then I thought I would share with you one of the cards in the set:



It's a bit fiddly to cut all those flowers out, but it is so worth it once you see the final effect. 

Materials:

Card stock - Lucky Limeade (base), Whisper White.
Designer Series Papers (DSP) - Everyday Enchantment, FREE with a spend of £45 as part of the Sale-A-Bration offer until the end of the month.
Ink - I've used markers from the 2010-2012 In Colours.
Punch - Word Window, to create the canopy.


No comments:

Post a Comment