Friday 23 March 2012

Dates for your diary

I'm looking forward to being at home this weekend and with no major plans as such... some R&R is in order!

Just a reminder of a few dates for your diary...
  • This Sunday (25th March) - I still have a couple of spaces for my Easter Class at 10.30am – we will be making a stack of 10 cards with at least 2 different designs and the cost is just £10 per person.
  • Friday 30th March - If you sign up with me before the deadline and purchase the starter kit for just £119, I will also include pack of the lovely Everyday Enchantment designer series papers which are only available as part of the Sale-A-Bration offer.
  • Next week, Saturday 31st March - The Sale-A-Bration promotion ends. You can get a gorgeous FREE exclusive stamp set or papers with EVERY £45 ordered!  See here for further details.
  • Monday 30th April - The current mini catalogue ends on 30th April so if you want to get your hands on the fabulous create a cupcake set or anything else then don't leave it too late.#
  • Friday 25th May – The new Summer Mini Catalogue will be released on 1st May so contact me if you would like me to send you a copy FREE.  I will be hosting my launch party on 25th May from 7.30pm at my home (GU16) to give you a chance to come and take a look at some of the new products and there will be some special offers of my own available too.
If you want to book to attend any upcoming classes or events, or place a order then contact me today at jadedcrafter@gmail.com.

I also have some additional offers of my own including the chance to get your hands on the full instructions for a gift box and cards including this hot air ballon idea.





Created using some of the In Colours for 2010-2012 which will only be available until September, this card also uses the lovely Everyday Enchantment papers only available with an order of £45 before the Sale-A-Bration event ends next week.  You will still be able to get the Create a Cupcake stamp set that I have used for this card, until the end of April but why wait - get it all now, save £'s, get FREE papers and full instructions too :).


No comments:

Post a Comment