Monday 5 March 2012

Shrink plastic masks

What a fabulous weekend... it almost made me forget about the week ahead. 

After all the crafting, I have lots of projects from Saturday's crafty get together to share with you and with a charity event on Friday, I've also been making bits and pieces to donate to help raise money for Sport Relief.

But first..... if my calculations are correct, today is my 200th post! 

So, to celebrate I am going back to my roots and sharing with you an idea using some of my non Stampin' Up! stash... and one of my favourites - shrink plastic! 

I've drawn the features onto the masks freehand with colouring pencils before cutting out the shapes and then shrinking with a heat gun. 


Of course the rest of the products used to create this card are available from Stampin' Up! but I just love to create things with shrink plastic such as keyrings, jewellery and charms. 

Here are the rest of  materials:

Cardstock - Basic Black and Real Red.
Sentiments - Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess pounds only) stamp set.
Note the that stamp has been inked with Versamark and embossed with Whisper White embossing powder using a heat gun to make it stand out from the Basic Black background.
Punches - Boho Blossoms and Bird Builder (for the leaves).
Other - Basic Rhinestones and some feathers (non Stampin' Up!).

1 comment:

  1. So fun - never used shrink plastic before - will have to give this a go!! x

    ReplyDelete