Sunday 4 March 2012

Crafting weekend keeps sickness at bay

Yesterday's crafty get together was brilliant and just what I needed after a very long working week.  Thank you to all the lovely ladies who joined in the fun and for the lovely projects that you shared with us all.  I have already been CASEing some of the ideas and using the layouts for other projects.

You will have to keep checking back during the week for some of these.

There was also more crafting last night as my good friend Tori and her husband to be stopped by for dinner, and to design their wedding invites. The final version is definitely one I would give my thumbs up to and am looking forward to making them all next month en-mass!

Today I'm doing something a bit different on the crafting front.  I'm attending a jewellery workshop so hope to be sharing what I make with you there too, if all goes to plan.

I keep being told I should rest a little or I will get sick, no chance (!) ... a weekend of crafting is sure to fix me up, so here's a sick card instead :). 


This is so cute - even though I say so myself... and I did CASE it off the web.  Everything is made with the owl punch... which I just love.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.

Materials:
Base - Crumbcake card stock;
Owl punch;
Card stock scraps of Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black;
Ink - Chocolate Chip.

1 comment: