Tuesday 27 March 2012

Flowers and lace

This card is not my normal sort of style, and combining flowers and lace was a first for me.  However the stamp set is my favourite from the Sale-A-Bration sets (and remember these are only available FREE until the end of this week with an order of £45) and I think works really well in the colour combo of Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant...

I have inked up the stamp using Stampin' Write markers in Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant and then stamped this onto Very Vanilla and matted the panel onto Elegant Eggplant card stock.

To continue the colour theme I have punched a strip of Melon Mambo using the Lace Ribbon Border punch and then adhered this to the Elegant Eggplant and then Very Vanilla.

The sentiment is from the Perfect Pairs stamp set which has a great selection of words for all occasions and I have punched it out with the Curly Label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment