Monday 12 March 2012

Cupcake bundle

The Sale-A-Bration event ends on 31st March so you only have a couple of weeks to to take advantage of the offer and get your FREE stamp sets or papers.

More importantly it's also the best time to sign up as demonstrator as you will get an extra stamp set FREE and all those products worth more than £300 for just £119... so even if you are just thinking of taking advantage of this offer and crafting as a hobby it is so worth it!  There are more details here or get in touch now and find out more.

I've also put together a great little bundle for the Cupcake stamp set which will ensure you make the most of the Sale-A-Bration offer and you can make a gift box and cards with my FREE instructions if you place an order with me before the end of the month.  Check out my offers page for details of this and my other offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment