Sunday 21 August 2011

Run 1st workshop, tick :)

Thank you to my 2 very good friends who attended my demo today - it is very much appreciated.  At one point I had 6 people saying they would attend but of course there are always those that say they may come along and then those that let you down and drop out :(.  The important thing is that I got to do a trial run of the demo and the make and take.

Sample table
The cupcakes seemed to go down well too... although I still have a lot leftover!

I gained a large card order and at least one confirmed attendee for my Christmas Card club starting in October and as the social aspect is more important to me than making product sales I am quite happy :).

So as promised here are the details of the card I did for the Make and Take which completes the Just Believe A6 card set with box:
·         Fold in half an A5 piece of Whisper White cardstock for the base card.
·         Cut a 5cm strip of DSP wide enough to go across the base card (10.5cm).
·         Tear a strip of Old Olive cardstock and stick this behind the DSP.
·         Ink the stamp with the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers and stamp onto the card then use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment in the centre.

Materials:

Just Believe stamp set (120453);
Patterns DSP stack - brights (117155);
Old Olive marker pen (100079);
Rich Razzleberry marker pen (120970);
*Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049);
A4 smooth cardstock - Crumbcake (121685);
A4 smooth cardstock – Whisper White (106549);
Versamark ink (102283);
Stampin' dimensionals (104430);
Whisper White satin ribbon (114616)
Sticky strip or adhesive.

If you would like to order the Just Believe stamp set during August and can collect it from me there will be no postage charge and I will provide you with a worksheet giving full details of how to make the box as well as the card set featured in my earlier posts (see here for details).

No comments:

Post a Comment